Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Ultimate Ears Ultimate Giveaway” promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is LOGITECH AUSTRALIA COMPUTER PERIPHERALS PTY LIMITED (ACN 21 069 691 989) trading as Logitech Suite 2.01A, Shed 72, The Woolstores, 4F Huntley St Alexandria, NSW, AUS 2015 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry into the Promotion is free and only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Officers, directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promotion commences at 8.00am (AEST) on Friday 29th November 2019 and closes at 6:00pm (AEST) on Sunday 29th December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, fill in and complete the online Entry Form on the tablets provided at the Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period. The entry is valid for that day only, each draw is made on 6:00pm AEST. The Participating Retailer is Harvey Norman Bondi Junction. 500 Oxford Street Shop 5016, Westfield Bondi Junction, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
a) Each entrant can only enter the competition once per day.
b) Entries submitted after 6.00pm (AEST) each day during the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (1) only one entry permitted per day; and (2) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Promotor has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Promotor’s discretion. Failure by Promotor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Promotor's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. There will be thirty-one (31) Ultimate Ears Boom 3 wireless speakers conducted for this Promotion (“Prizes”). One Ultimate Ears Boom 3 wireless speaker as a prize is drawn every day during the Promotion Period at 6:00pm (AEST) at 2 Epsom Road, Zetland, New South Wales.
8. Winners will be notified via email and phone call sent to the details provided in the Entry Form of relevant draw and the collection. Winners will be also advertised on www.winwithlogi.com.au [for 60 days] from 11:00am the day following the draw.
9. Winners will have twenty-eight (28) days to reply to the Promoter with their details upon receiving notification of their win in accordance with clause 8. In doing so, each winner must verify their name, contact number, postal address and email address to the Promoter by calling Uproar Marketing on (02) 9136 0270 during Monday to Friday (public holidays excluded) 9:00am-5:00pm AEST.
10. Where applicable, if a winner fails to respond to the Promoter's notification in accordance with clause 9 or otherwise fails to provide the required details to the Promoter and the Promoter is unable to reasonably identify the winner, the Promoter may, in its own discretion, draw an additional Entrant's name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of a prize.
11. Where applicable, if the Promoter draws the name of an Entrant who is ineligible to win a prize, the Promoter may, in its own discretion, draw an additional Entrant's name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of a prize. The re-draws will be drawn at 11:00am (AEST) on Friday 20th January 2020 at 2 Epsom Road, Zetland, New South Wales.
12. Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promotor’s decision regarding the award of all Prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Entrants in the Promotion, and no queries, challenge or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Promotor’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any Prize in this Promotion is conditional upon compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other item. Due to stock limitation, Promotor reserves the right to replace any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. The winners may be required to participate in photo/video taking sessions upon the collection of draw prizes. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Promotor for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or other force majeure event, Promotor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Promotor, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a prize taker, a prize taker’s employer or Eligible Entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
20. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of the Entrant or a Prize taker hereunder. The provision of this paragraph and the Entrant’s obligations hereunder shall survive the expiration of this promotion.
22. Promoter reserves the right to the final interpretation of the above Terms and Conditions.